Pilot Site Data Collection and Training Materials
The Data Collection Guidance Document provides a summary of the information that clinicians need to be collecting for the pilot, including a flowchart that can be printed and used as a quick reference check-list:
- Data Collection Guidance Document Version 1.0 (February 2013)
Consent forms can be found on the Consent and Data Sharing page.
The Current View tool and completion guide can be accessed below:
- Current View Tool
- Current View Tool Completion Guide - An A5 booklet version of the Current View Tool Completion Guide is now available to order for free. Please contact email@example.com to request copies for yourself or your staff.
These resources are for trainers and clinicians who are participating in the PbR pilot project:
- CAMHS PbR Pilot Handbook for Trainers
- PbR Training Presentation (with notes) – This presentation is locked for editing, when you open it, a dialogue box will appear, please click on ‘read only’ to view and use the presentation.
- PbR Training Vignette Book - This contains a summary of the Current View rating instructions and the Matthew vignette without answers and may be used for training sessions. It is advisable to provide a copy of the Current View Completion Guide for clinicians to take away at the end of training.
Outcome measurement forms and forms for collecting demographic, period of contact, event and case closure details can be found in the ‘Practitioner’, ‘Parent’, ‘Child’ and other sub-sections of the measures for download section of the CORC website.