Spring 2013 Data Events
On the 26th February and the 5th March 2013 we held two data events in London and Leeds, aimed at Service and Data Leads from the services taking part in the PbR pilot project.
The aims of these events were to help enable service and data leads to:
- Motivate their teams effectively
- Facilitate high quality data collection
The objectives of these events were to:
- Review the progress of the pilot so far, including a summary of retrospective data analysis.
- Discuss the pilot’s plans going forward, including the approach to information gathering and prospective data analysis
- Hear from people taking part in the pilot about their experiences
- Explore the benefits of taking part
- Work together to problem-solve key challenges
- Network with other sites and provide an opportunity for shared learning
Representatives from all 23 sites attended one of the events, and feedback indicated that 84% found the event either useful or very useful overall.
- PbR Pilot Implementation Checklist (Kindly provided by Deirdre Moroney from CNWL. Feel free to edit to ensure relevance for your service).
In the afternoon session the focus was on working together to find solutions to key challenges presented by taking part in the pilot. Delegates came up with excellent practical ideas, a summary of which is provided here:
Photos from the afternoon session in London: